Challenge 265 and 305 F-Series Back Gauge Tape Measure 5-6-178-F
Back Gage Tape Measure for Challenge 265 and 305, style F (F Series) paper cutters. (equivalent to original Challenge part number 5-6-178F or 5-6-178-F) These models of guillotine paper cutters were manufactured between 1952 through 1956. They have machine serial numbers from F-1001 through F-5355. These can also be know as the Challenge 265-A, 265-B, 265-F, 305-A, 305-B, and 305-F. All of these models take the same backgauge tape measure.
This part will also fit some of the Challenge Diamond cutters. Call with your Diamond paper cutter serial number.
This aftermarket scale is made from 5/8″ wide spring steel, the same as on the originals. The overall length is 101 5/16″. This back gauge tape fits all of the Challenge 30.5″ and 26.5″ F-Series cutters.
- This back gauge scale does not fit the Challenge 305 HA or 305HB cutters. For the Challenge 305 HA or 305 HB paper cutters see our part number T9305HA-HB.
- For a back gauge tape measure for the Challenge 193 cutter see our part number T9-193.
- For a back gauge tape measure for the Challenge 230 cutter see our part number T9-230.
- For a back gauge tape measure for the Challenge 265 cutter see our part number T9-265.
- For a back gauge tape measure for the Challenge 305 cutter see our part number T9-305.
- For a back gauge tape measure for the Challenge 370 cutter see our part number T9-370.
Made in USA
Different back gage tape measures, for other models of Challenge paper cutters, can be made to order. Call or email for information.
|Polar Pull Arms